Sanitation and Portable Toilets for Events in Washington, DC
Portable Restrooms for Events
When you’re planning an event, you don’t want to forget about your guest’s sanitation and restroom needs. At SaniJohn Services, we offer premium-level services you can depend on. Our high-quality sanitation services and portable toilet rentals are perfect for any event, including:
If you have an event coming up and need quality sanitation services, contact SaniJohn now. We’ll be happy to discuss your event needs and create custom services to make your event guests comfortable and happy.
Event Services and Products
We provide a variety of product rentals and services to ensure your event goes smoothly and your guests’ needs are met. You can always expect clean and professional products delivered on time, experienced and dependable staff, and competitive pricing. Our offerings include:
- Hi-rise units. These units include 60-gallon capacity tanks, reducing the amount of service required. Each unit includes a urinal, toilet with seat and cover, toilet paper dispenser, interior lock, ventilation, and covered floors and roof.
- Deluxe units. This unit has reinforced walls offering more stability and privacy. It includes a urinal, toilet, toilet paper dispenser, ventilation, mirror, hand sanitizer, coat hook, and internal lock with “occupied” indicator.
- Handicapped-accessible units. These units are extra sturdy and include handrails for special needs and wheelchairs. They come with all the features of our deluxe units with near-ground-level access.
- Handwashing stations. Our portable handwashing sinks come double-sided and are equipped with two 30-oz. soap dispensers and a 210-gallon freshwater tank.
- Water tanks. Our non-potable water tanks have up to 250 gallons of holding capacity. They adapt to most plumbing configurations.
- Restroom trailers. We offer a variety of trailer sizes. Our most popular unit includes separate entrances for men and women and is perfect for events with more than 60 guests. Our largest trailer includes wood-trimmed walls, Bluetooth sound systems, interior and exterior lighting, marble countertops, and tile floors.
Give SaniJohn a call today to discuss your needs for your event. We’ll be happy to go over your options and pricing with you and put your event on our schedule!
FAQs About Portable Restrooms
There are several factors that help determine how many portable restrooms you’ll need. One of them, of course, is the number of people at the event; but you’ll also need to consider things like the length of the event and whether alcohol will be served. Contact us for our recommendation.
Typically, you’ll need a permit at parks or on other public property, like a sidewalk or street. To be certain, check with your county for their particular regulations.
Portable restrooms must be placed on a level surface, and they must be within 20 feet of a hard surface for easy servicing.