Sanitation and Portable Toilets for Marathons in Washington, DC
Whether guests are marathon participants, volunteers, staff, or observers, it’s important to have adequate sanitation stations throughout your marathon event. You can count on SaniJohn for premium-level services you can depend on. Our high-quality sanitation services and portable toilet rentals are perfect for all marathons. We can provide as many rentals as needed throughout different points of the marathon space to make sure everyone involved has a comfortable and clean sanitation space nearby.
If you have a marathon coming up and need quality sanitation services, contact SaniJohn now. We’ll be happy to discuss your event needs and create custom services for the marathon’s needs. You can also request a quote online.
Marathon Services and Products
SaniJohn provides a variety of product rentals and services to ensure your marathon is a success. You can always expect clean and professional products delivered on time, experienced and dependable staff, and competitive pricing. Our offerings include:
- Hi-rise units. These units include 60-gallon capacity tanks, reducing the amount of service required. Each unit includes a urinal, toilet with seat and cover, toilet paper dispenser, interior lock, ventilation, and covered floors and roof.
- Deluxe units. This unit has reinforced walls, offering more stability and privacy. It includes a urinal, toilet, toilet paper dispenser, ventilation, mirror, hand sanitizer, coat hook, and internal lock with “occupied” indicator.
- Handicap units. These units are extra sturdy and include handrails for special needs and wheelchairs. It comes with all the features of our deluxe units with near ground level access.
- Handwashing stations. Our portable handwashing sinks come double-sided and are equipped with two 30 oz. soap dispensers and a 210-gallon freshwater tank.
- Water tanks. Our non-potable water tanks have up to 250 gallons of holding capacity. It adapts to most plumbing configurations.
- Restroom trailers. We offer a variety of trailer sizes. Our most popular unit includes separate entrances for men and women and is perfect for events with more than 60 guests. Our largest trailer includes wood-trimmed walls, Bluetooth sound systems, interior and exterior lighting, marble countertops, and tile floors.
Reach out to SaniJohn today to discuss your needs for your marathon event. We’ll be happy to go over your options and pricing with you and set up a rental delivery time!
FAQs About Portable Toilets
Orders placed before 3 p.m. will be delivered the next business day. If you ordered ahead of time for your event, your units will be delivered on the date and time agreed upon.
We strive to remove units the day your marathon is over but will always have the units removed within 48 hours. We’ll provide you with guaranteed removal time.
We know marathons usually take place over the weekends, which is why we absolutely provide delivery and pickup during weekends.